Saturday 23 July 2011

we wish you a merry July

So I've been feeling all warm and festive this week, not too sure what's come over me. I almost watched Elf tonight but talked myself out of doing so. The weather has just been so crap and I've had a cold which has left me feeling all cosy and wintry. This was the view from my shop yesterday, Brrr!



Okay, so the picture doesn't do the rain justice, but it was pretty epic.

Anyway all this wind/rain/general dullness has got me excited for warm clothes. I have always preferred autumn/winter wear to that of spring/summer, don't know why. It probably has something to do with the fact that i am a 22 year old grandma who makes being cosy my main priority in life.

The postman delivered me h&m's autumn catalogue just in time to make this disgusting weather slightly more bearable with the promise of some delicious looking cold weather wear. I had a good browse and have spotted a few things which i will be keeping a look out for in store. Here's what took my fancy.











Yum! Lots of goldy, burgundy, floaty, cosy, yumminess. Anybody else got their eye on autumnal delights already? Or is it just me being hugely premature... Haha.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment