Thursday 14 July 2011

Cath Kidston does it again

This week I was lucky enough to sneak a peek at Cath Kidston's full A/W'11 collection thanks to my lovely local stockist. I spent a good twenty minutes on her shop floor browsing through the catalogue of delicious new delights, getting far too excited about bath towels, tea pots and cake tins (I'm moving out soon!)
When I got home I had a bit of a rummage on the Internet to see if I could find some pictures of the new bits and noticed that a few things are available to buy online now. Here are some of my faves...

 


Country rose and placement spot tea towels £12.00



Set of 4 coffee bean spoons £10.00 (love!)




Mini dot handbag £55.00


British birds day bag £48.00


I absolutely love the new style of the Mini dot handbag, I'm so glad the clever people at Cath Kidston have finally designed a bag which will actually sit on ones shoulder- short straps are a pet hate of mine.
The new British birds print is beautiful, it's probably my favourite print of the whole collection, I can't remember if I saw this print in the style of the mini dot handbag though. Guess I'll have to wait until the rest of the new range hits the shops! I would go back and pester my local source of all things Cath Kidston but I fear she may place a restraining order on me.
There was also a lovely little Stanley dog door stop which came in black or red but I can't find a picture of it, it's so cute though, definitely one to keep a look out for!

Overall I haven't come across anything in the A/W collection that I don't like. All I can say is thank goodness I have an Autumn birthday or my bank balance would be getting a right good hiding :)

X

3 comments:

  1. The Mini Dot Handbag is tdf right now!! Agreed on the British Birds print as well, I think it's my favourite since Cowboys & Indians, which has sadly been reigned back to just the nappy bag. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those spoons! Its so ridic over pirced though.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh its gorgeous think I for definite need those spoons :D

    ReplyDelete