Wednesday 5 October 2011

Cath Kidston freebies!

If there's one thing I love more than a bargain, it's a FREEBIE! And if there's one thing I love more than a regular freebie, it's a freebie from Miss Cath Kidston! Hoorah!

THIS WEEKEND Cath Kidston has teamed up with The Telegraph to offer readers TWO brilliant booklets full of step-by-step instructions and templates on how to make her iconic gifts and accessories for the home!




The first booklet, available Saturday 8th October, focuses on gift-making ideas and includes a selection of projects from handmade cards to iPod cases!
The second booklet, available Sunday 9th October, reveals a range of inspirational ideas for injecting a bit of personality and colour into your home.

What perfect timing for Christmas pressies! A few weeks ago I decided I was going to create a homemade Christmas this year. I really need to tighten the old purse strings and I absolutely love receiving pressies that have been made with pure TLC (and I'm hoping everyone I know will feel the same!) I won't lie, I have gone off the idea recently because I am utterly rubbish at sewing and I'm dead lazy busy, but I feel these handy little books could rekindle my creative flare!

I will definitely be trotting down to the village newsagents first thing Saturday and Sunday morning to bag my booklets!... Stay tuned to see my makes.

Cheers Cath!

x




No comments:

Post a Comment